Just because you work the 9-5 grind, that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. And you don’t have to reserve that fun just for the weekend! With a new Toyota, you can have fun during weekend getaways and the daily commute!
One of the best ways to get enjoyment out of your ride is with the new 2018 Toyota RAV4! This fan-favorite Toyota in Clermont is the perfect choice for those who want a highly-capable ride.
Go on adventures with this new Clermont Toyota
- Siri Eyes Free – If you’re an iPhone user, you’ll love this feature. You’ll be able to connect the voice-recognition technology you know and love to the new RAV4. That way you’ll be able to send messages, listen to music, get directions, and more with just the simplest of voice commands.
- HomeLink – You’ll be able your Clermont Toyota with your home thanks to the available integrated HomeLink. You’ll be able to easily control your garage door, home security system, and front gate from inside your RAV4.
- Multiple drive modes – No matter what your style of driving may be, the 2018 Toyota RAV4 has you covered with three selectable drive modes. ECO Mode maximizes fuel economy. Sport Mode provides a more entertaining drive. EV Mode can let you operate only on battery power under certain conditions.
- 176-hp 4-cylinder engine – Enjoy a thrilling ride thanks to this powerful engine! With Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence technology, your performance will be maximized along with boosting your fuel economy.
- Blind Spot Monitor – When you’re in this Clermont crossover, you’ll have peace of mind thanks to the available Blind Spot Monitor. It’ll warn you when vehicles are in a tough spot to see by illuminating a warning signal on the outside mirror.
- Airbag system – While you’re on the road, you’ll know that you’re protected. That’s because you’ll be surrounded by eight airbags, including driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System.
- Hands-free, foot-activated power liftgate – There’ll be times where your hands are just too full to open the trunk. That’s why you need to amazing Toyota technology feature. It senses your key fob and opens when you wave your foot under the center of the rear bumper. Plus, it can be programmed to stop at your desired height.
- Cargo versatility – Need more space? The 2018 Toyota RAV4 can easily reconfigure to give you the room you need. The rear seats can go into a 60/40 split and fold down to create a wide load space with up to 73.4 cubic feet of cargo capacity.
Are you interested in taking the 2018 Toyota RAV4 out for a test drive? Come on over to Toyota of Clermont to test one out today! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50 in between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27. Schedule a time that’s convenient for you to check out our new car inventory by calling us at (352-404-7000).