It’s hard to imagine the Camry getting better than it already is. However, somehow Toyota has managed to do the impossible. Today, the Toyota Motor Corporation has announced the launch of the new redesigned Toyota in Japan. Toyota of Clermont has all the information you need about the new features on this fan favorite.
What you should know about the new redesigned Camry
When making the redesigned Camry, Toyota wanted to test how far they could go with performance and intelligence and making sure it felt elegant in addition to sporty. This new Toyota Camry and its available features are changing the standard for high-end midsize sedans. Here are some of the top features that Toyota of Clermont has picked out for this redesigned Camry:
A bold design inside and out
- A slim upper grille paired with a bold lower grille
- Sporty and stable with an overall wide stance and raised shoulders
- A spacious and sporty interior
Great performance without sacrificing fuel efficiency
- Newly developed MacPherson struts
- The new redesigned Camry combines a new 2.5-liter Dynamic Force Engine with a hybrid system to deliver phenomenal Toyota fuel efficiency
Enhanced safety features
- Included Toyota Safety Sense P
- The first Toyota vehicle to adopt Rear Cross Traffic Auto Brake. This new Toyota safety system on the redesigned Camry can automatically detect when another vehicle is in blind spots at the rear left or right and will apply the brakes if needed.
State-of-the-art Toyota technology
Find the perfect Camry for you in Clermont
While we may not have the redesigned Camry at Toyota of Clermont just quite yet, you can see plenty of our 2017 Camry models at our dealership. These sedans are perfect for those looking for something to keep them entertained on the road, but doesn’t ask to sacrifice your wallet.
Some features that fans of the 2017 Camry in Clermont can’t get enough of include:
- A fuel efficiency of 24 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway
- An acoustic noise-reducing windshield helps you achieve and even quieter cabin when you just don’t want to listen to anything
- A choice of leather, sport leather, sport fabric, or fabric trimmed interior seats
- Dual zone automatic climate control for cool off on those unbearable hot days in Clermont
- The LATCH system to safely secure car seats and boosters and ensure your child’s safety
- A backup camera to add another sense of safety to your drive
If you feel like you’ll miss the 2017 version of the Toyota Camry, make sure to come to our dealership in Clermont! Right now, we have incredible Toyota deals that include leasing specials on our new Camry models that you can take advantage of! Visit Toyota of Clermont today! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50 just off the Florida Turnpike.