Graduating from college is a big accomplishment, and Toyota of Clermont wants to reward you for all of your hard work. Thanks to a partnership with Toyota Financial Services, we are more than happy to offer a college grad rebate to help you buy or lease a new Toyota. Keep reading to learn all the details.*
A diploma from school, and savings from Toyota
The Toyota college grad rebate isn’t just one specific benefit. You’ll be able to take advantage of all of the following:
- A $750 rebate on some of our new models. This rebate can apply toward the Toyota Camry (excludes hybrid model), the Toyota Corolla, the Toyota RAV4 (excludes hybrid model), the Toyota Tacoma, the Toyota Yaris, and the Toyota Prius c.
- Access to the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan. This plan helps make sure the process to owning a new Clermont Toyota is smooth. It includes:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance for one year
- Competitive financing options with different APRs available on new Toyotas.
If a new Toyota vehicle from Clermont isn’t what you’re looking for, you can strictly use the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan. The plan is available on Toyota Certified used vehicles and certain new untitled Toyota vehicles other than the new vehicles listed above.
Your prerequisites to save on Toyotas
Unfortunately, this is a restricted financing option, so we do have a few conditions that you must meet. But don’t worry – it’s nothing a recent college grad can’t handle. To utilize the benefits of the program at Toyota of Clermont, you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during that last two years. OR, you must be graduating from such a school or program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) program or any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF within the last two years, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship or certification program through the NJATC and the IBEW during the last two years.
In addition to one of the requirements above, you must:
- Have a job. You must show proof of present employment or a future job that has an official start day within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) will deem whether your salary is sufficient to cover both living expenses and a car payment.
- Be insured. Have proof of collision insurance. You can see or talk to our Clermont team for details.
And maybe you’re worried about your credit. No worries! Minor credit lapses are allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.
For more information on our college grad rebate and program, contact our Toyota of Clermont sales team at (888) 590-6090 or visit us at 16851 State Road 50 just off the Florida Turnpike.
Legal Disclaimers: *Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied toward the down payment on finance contracts. One rebate per finance transaction. Rebate available on contracts executed through September 6, 2017. Only available on select new untitled Toyota models. College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. On approved credit through your participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. First payment may be deferred for ninety-days; finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferred payment not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option financial plan.
Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc.