Have you heard the term “Toyota certified used car” thrown around before, but never have been entirely sure of what that means? No worries, our Toyota of Clermont staff is here to clear the air and fill you in on what it means to be Toyota certified.
A lot of car buyers look to save a pretty penny by purchasing a used car. However, purchasing a used car can come with the fear of not finding the right Clermont used car. We put an end to those fears by taking our used Toyotas through an extensive process to set apart the best-used cars in our lot.
The Steps to Toyota Certification
There are five steps any used car that is put on our lot must go through before they can be dubbed as a Toyota certified used car.
- The first requirement is that the vehicle must be a used Toyota. Toyota is a quality and trusted brand when it’s new and with proper care, that status is continued on when used.
- Next, the used car must have less than 85,000 miles on it and/or be less than seven years old. This helps the process of finding suitable cars much faster and easier.
- After the aforementioned requirements are met, the Toyota begins a very thorough inspection that is comprised of 160 different checkpoints. You can trust that with these detailed searches our qualified Toyota of Clermont technicians make certain the vehicle is up to par.
- The final step is obtaining a CarFax report. This report gives us full insight into the history of the vehicle. Therefore, you will be aware if the vehicle you are wanting to purchase has endured repossessions, recalls, water damage, and more.
But wait, there’s more!
On top of a strict list of requirements and inspections, you will also be afforded amazing warranties on your vehicle. Right off the bat, you will be given a 1 year/12,000 miles comprehensive warranty. This warranty will cover any problems that arise due to workmanship or material defects. On top of that, your vehicle will be supported by another 7 year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty which will extend to any problems dealing with engine, transaxle, drive axle, and transmission.
You’ll get even more confidence in your purchase when you find out that with our certified used vehicles you get one year free of 24 Hour Roadside Assistance. You also have the option to upgrade your warranty package. The Platinum Limited Warranty or Certified Wrap Service Contract, as well as additional elements like travel breakdown protection and rental car allowances, are all up for grabs for your used Clermont Toyota.
Now that you are clear on all of the benefits that come with a Toyota certified used car, let’s take a look at some of our favorites:
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 LE SUV (Stock #: 7440415A) going for only 16,495.
- 2015 Toyota Camry SE Sedan (Stock #: 7440424A) priced at $15,495.
- 2016 Toyota Corolla S Plus Sedan (Stock #: 7710220A) for only $13,995.
And those are only a few examples of the amazing deals that we have on our certified used cars. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to get the used car of your dreams. Call our Toyota of Clermont dealership at (888) 590-6090 and schedule a test drive today!
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title, and includes dealer fee (service & handling fee of $798.50). All Pre-owned Listing prices exclude tax, tag, registration, and dealer fee (service and handling $798.50). This charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, & adjusting vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through Sept 4, 2017. All advertised prices expire at midnight on the day of posting. All advertised prices expire at midnight on the day of posting.