Car shopping isn’t always the easiest thing you’ll have to do. That can be especially said during the hot summer months in Clermont. Thanks to the blazing heat and bright sun, you might find yourself not being able to concentrate on car shopping! Here at Toyota of Clermont, we want to make sure you’re having the best experience possible. We’re going to give you some overall tips to remember when you’re looking for a Clermont new or used car and how to deal with the heat.
Enjoy your car shopping experience
When looking for a car, it might seem a little intimidating at first. That’s why we’re here to help with tips on how to make your car shopping experience nice and easy.
- Know when to shop – We suggest shopping at the beginning of the month because that’s when we typically release our new Toyota deals. We also suggest coming during the beginning of the week because it tends to be busier on later days like Friday and Saturday.
- Don’t count used cars out – You may have heard horror stories from people who have purchased used cars and they barely drove off the lot. Don’t let that deter you from getting a used car if it fits your lifestyle and budget! All you need to do is your research, and make sure to take a test drive!
- Use your resources – When you’re walking around the lot with our Clermont product specialists, make sure to ask questions! They’re there for you to use as a car shopping resource. And if you find a car that you’re interested, use your phone! You can pull up resources such as kbb.com and Consumer Reports to make sure a certain vehicle is the right choice for you.
Don’t be distracted by the heat at Toyota of Clermont
Here are some short and easy suggestions to make your summer car shopping experience the best it can be:
- Stay cool – There are plenty of ways to stay cool while car shopping, and it’s important that you take these precautions. We talked about when you should come in to avoid crowds and get the first shot at a deal, but you should try coming in during the coolest parts of the day. You’ll also want to dress in light and breezy clothing, in addition to a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Stay hydrated – Stay fully hydrated before, during, and after your car shopping experience. If you need some water, one of our staff will gladly get you some.
- Prepare for storms – You can pretty much assume that there will be a thunderstorm every summer afternoon in Clermont. Even if there isn’t one, it’s best to be prepared. So, bring an umbrella with you if you want to shop in the afternoon. Also, we suggest staying inside of the dealership if you can hear thunder in the area.
Looking to find a hot deal on the perfect car? You can find it at Toyota of Clermont! We’ll be able to assist you with all your car shopping needs. We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, in between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27.