In recognition of National Star Wars Day, Toyota of Clermont is here to let you know about our entire out of this world technology that’s available on our newest models. If you’re looking for something that is tech savvy but won’t break your bank, our dealership near Orlando is the perfect fit for you. Continue reading for more information about the tech features of our newest vehicles.
May the tech be with you
There are so many things to look into when buying a new vehicle and technology is one of them! Our new Toyotas near Orlando are outfitted with some of the best tech that the industry has to offer. Some of this includes:
- Push button start. Push button start allows you to keep your key in your pocket or bag and all it takes is a push of a button to start your engine. In addition to push button start, newer Toyota models near Orlando such as the 2018 Toyota C-HR have standard Smart Key System. This lets you unlock your door without even taking the key out.
- Wireless capabilities. When you’re on the go, you don’t want to have to worry about carrying charging cables or AUX cords. Wireless capabilities allow you to access the music and applications on your phone, or even charge them without having to worry about a tangled mess. Qi wireless charging is available in models such as the 2017 Toyota Camry.
- Climate control. You want to stay comfortable while in your new Toyota, and that’s why climate control is there. It makes sure your car is feeling just right, no matter if you’re in temperatures as hot as the surface of Mustafar or in temperatures as cold as Hoth.
These are the safety features that you’re looking for
Technology inside of your new Toyota near Orlando isn’t just for aesthetics or entertainment value. A lot of it serves a great purpose…to protect you! Some of these features are:
- Lane departure alert. This features let you know if there’s an inadvertent lane departure is detected by issuing an audible warning. In ways like this, our Toytas near Orlando are looking out for you the same was R2 would when docked in an X-wing starfighter.
- Blind spot monitor. Blind spots are an unfortunate part of driving. New Toyota vehicles make it a little bit easier to detect vehicles and signify when it’s safe to change lanes.
- Integrated safety systems. Every new Toyota is equipped with the Star Safety System™. This system is designed to enhance traction, braking, and more to help you avoid accidents.
Toyota of Clermont is the place to go near Orlando with any questions about the technology that is placed into every new Toyota. If you would like more information, visit us at 16851 State Road 50 right off the Florida Turnpike or call (888) 590-6090.