It’s never too late to become more environmentally friendly. We here at Toyota of Clermont believe in promoting more and more green activities and green cars near Orlando. Toyota itself is a leader for going green in the automotive industry. Environmentally conscious decisions and recognitions include:
- 10 North American facilities earned Conservation Certifications from the Wildlife Habitat Council
- 96 percent of nonregulated waste was reduced, reused, or recycled in 2015
- 8 million gallons of water was saved in 2016
- 14 different models of Hybrid cars are available in North America
Promoting more environmentally sustainable alternatives
Toyota of Clermont believes there is always a way to become more green. We like to promote this mindset by giving Clermont Toyota incentives based off of investing in green cars. These deals allow you to save money by doing something for your planet Earth!
Your Clermont Toyota also has details on the brand new concept green car – and it’s not even a car! Toyota has introduced a concept hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler. Here are some features of this new and innovative concept:
- 100% zero emissions thanks to the hydrogen cell
- Code name: “Project Portal”
- It has a single heavy-duty electric motor that pushes out over 670 horsepower and 1,327 lb-ft of torque
- Will start testing in California this year, and the results of this testing will impact the integration of this model in the trucking industry
We know green and we know hybrids
Toyota of Clermont believes in providing the best green cars to our customers. And we have more experience doing that than anyone else in the industry. Not only have we provided hybrid vehicle alternatives since the 1990s, you could say we started the trend with the Toyota Prius.
If you’re looking for a green car, a Clermont Toyota Prius is our number one suggestion. Here’s why:
- Each 2017 model of the Toyota Prius gets an estimated 57 mpg in the city and 50 mpg on the highway.
- There are three different versions to choose from: the Toyota Prius, the Toyota Prius C (which is a compact model), and the Toyota Prius V (which is the largest of the three).
- Over 500,000 models of the three versions of the Prius were sold last year
But perhaps a Prius isn’t quite your style. We offer other fuel efficient green cars like:
- The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- The Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- The Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- The Toyota Camry Hybrid
If you’re interested in being the owner of a brand new Clermont hybrid, come visit us at 16851 State Road 50 Clermont, just off the Florida Turnpike. You can also contact our informed sales team at (888) 590-6090.