The new spring season calls for cleaning! People start spring cleaning in order to get a fresh start in the new season. After a dreary winter, spring is the perfect time of year to get your house – and car – cleaned up! If you’re looking for tips on how to spring clean your car, you’ve come to the right place. Toyota of Clermont offers tips on how to get your car clean, looking, and smelling like new!
10 Most Important Spots To Clean In Your Car
The thought of cleaning the inside and outside of your whole car can seem a bit overwhelming! Our Orlando Toyota Service Center has broken it down to the 10 most important places to clean your car for spring.
- Paint – Take care of your car’s paint job with a thorough rinse and wash! Use a scratch-free towel or sponge and automotive soap to clean the exterior of your car of any dirt, bugs, and grime. Give your car a coat of wax to protect it from the spring sunshine.
- Wheels – Use a wheel brush, soap, and water to get in between the spokes of your wheels and remove dirt and brake dust that accumulates over time.
- Windows – Spray an ammonia-free glass cleaner on your windows and wipe down with a microfiber cloth to remove excess.
- Windshields – Lift up windshield wiper blades and spray the ammonia-free glass cleaner on the car windshields for a spot-free clean.
- Under the Hood – Pop the hood and remove any debris, like leaves, that have made their way into the engine bay. Wipe down the edges of under the hood and remove dirt and build-up.
- Undercarriage – If you traveled up north, spray down the undercarriage to remove road salt and sand that can cause rusting.
- Dashboard – Inside, wipe down the dashboard to clean off dust, dirt, and sand that has accumulated over the winter. Use special automotive wipes or a damp cloth. Don’t forget to vacuum up and wipe out the cup holders.
- Seats – Vacuum the seats of the car that could be hiding dirt, sand, crumbs, and other debris. Use stain removal tips from our Orlando auto service techs to get your seats cleaned up.
- Carpet and Floor Mats – Remove floor mats and shake them out. Rinse them off if rubber. Use a vacuum to remove dirt, crumbs, pet hair, and other messes from the floor of your car.
- Trunk – Most junk in your car gets thrown into the trunk. For spring, clean out unneeded items inside your trunk. Use a vacuum to get out any messes. Don’t forge to check your spare tire and ensure it’s still in good shape.
Get your car detailed at our Orlando Toyota Service Center!
If your start to spring is already busy and you have no time to clean your car yourself, just bring it to our Orlando Toyota Service Center! Our car detailing experts can get your car looking great again. To schedule an appointment for spring cleaning at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando, just give us a call at (866) 454-1614!