When it comes to shopping for a new ride, it can be very confusing. Most people aren’t even sure how to start the shopping process. You want to ensure you’re getting behind the wheel of a reliable car without being ripped off. It takes time and effort to research and find the ideal used car for you. Our team at our dealership wants to ease your shopping process. However, we know that we might not be the best option for everyone. That’s why we are breaking it down and sharing with you the pros and cons of buying from an Orlando used car dealership or a private seller. Check it out and see which one works in your favor.
Find affordable used car deals at our preowned car dealership in Orlando!
Before you begin your car buying process you must determine a few things. You must set a budget, create a list of your needed features, and desired features in the car. Once you have that in mind you’ll be able to determine if a car is a good option for you or not. Now, you’re ready to start shopping for your Orlando used car!
- Wide selection – Your options are endless! If you’re looking for one style or model of car you can probably find it. That’s because you’re able to shop from anywhere and at anytime. You’re not restricted to a certain selection.
- Flexible negotiation – Since you’re working one-on-one with the seller, you can negotiate it to the best of your ability! You may even be able to get a killer deal. Just make sure to do your research prior to seeing the car so you know what you can negotiate with.
- No history – Chance are you don’t know the private seller, and that they may have never sold a car before. So how do you know if they’re accountable for and reliable? It’s a bit of gamble. That’s why we recommend requesting the car’s history report and retrieving one yourself to compare it. If there’s anything different, it may not be a good deal.
- Paperwork – Since you’re not using a car dealership you have to do all of the paperwork on your own, and it can be quite stressful! You have to transfer the title and tags.
Orlando used car shopping tips!
Orlando used car dealership
- No stress – Our dealership takes car of all the paperwork! All you have to worry about is finding the right car and signing on the dotted line and driving the car home.
- Inspection – Before the used cars in Orlando are put on the lot, we fully inspect it from bumper to bumper to ensure it’s in great shape and condition. You’ll know you’re getting into a reliable car.
- Finance – We work with various lenders and we want to get you the best deal. You don’t have to pay all up front and you can finance to fit your monthly budget.
- Limited selection – We have a limited selection of cars on our lot, so unfortunately you’d have to choose from what we have.
- Fees – Since we do all the paperwork and title transmission we can’t negotiate prices too low.
If you want to get into a reliable used car, visit our dealership in Orlando! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50!