While most cars are powerful, some are more capable than others. When it comes to safety, it’s important that you know the limits of your vehicle. If you’re shopping for a new ride, you want to make sure you pick out a new Toyota that is capable of keeping up with your lifestyle. Before you test the limits of your vehicle or buy a new ride, allow Toyota of Clermont to explain some of the do’s and don’ts of Toyota vehicles.
What do you need a new Toyota for?
When thinking about your vehicle, think about what you need it for most often. In your daily life, do you need a vehicle with space or with power? Do you need a car that’s fuel-efficient or one with a large towing capacity? Learn the capabilities of new Toyota vehicles!
Whether you’re taking the kids to school or you have to drive yourself to work – you find yourself driving out on the highway or in the city during peak times of traffic.
- Compact Car – Ideal for commuting! Not only do you save money on gas, but you’re able to easily maneuver through traffic. This is excellent if it’s just you or you have a small family.
- SUV – Great for the office carpool or taking transporting your family. More space for seating and their belonings, but will not provide the best fuel economy.
- Truck – Avoid if possible. Trucks guzzle up gasoline, especially when idling in traffic.
Pulling a trailer for your next job or taking the boat to the lake? Make sure your vehicle is capable!
- Compact Car – NO! Small compact vehicles, like the new Toyota Corolla near Orlando, is not capable of towing. They do not have the proper power or structure.
- SUV – Double check! Before you hook anything up to a Toyota SUV, check the owner’s manual for the towing capacity.
- Truck – Perfect! Our new Toyota trucks near Orlando make for the ideal towing vehicles.
No matter where you’re heading, you want all of those in your car to be safe. Luckily all of the latest Toyota vehicles are safe!
- Compact Car – Equipped with LATCH child car seat anchors and the Advanced Airbag System, our compact cars can keep your family protected.
- SUV – Perfect for families! Some Toyota SUVs near Orlando offer advanced safety features like a pre-collision system and dynamic radar cruise control.
- Truck – Built tougher than ever, a Toyota truck can keep your family safe in the event of an unavoidable collision.
Test drive a Clermont Toyota today!
Now that you know what you can and can’t do in types of Toyota vehicles – do you need a new ride? At Toyota of Clermont we want to help you find the right ride for your drive! Don’t settle for a vehicle that can’t help you take on your day-to-day tasks. Not only is it inconvenient, but it can be dangerous. You could damage the car and put yourself at risk.
For safe driving and an easy day, stop by Toyota of Clermont for a test drive in a new Toyota. We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27!