Spring is just around the corner and we all know what this means: spring cleaning! This year, why not throw your car into the mix? After all, winter can do a number on your ride and you want to be sure you have a fresh start this spring! This is why we suggest bringing your car to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando for a car detailing. With the help of our Toyota service pros, your can will sparkle this spring!
Get tips from Toyota of Clermont for cleaning your car!
Whether you enlist the help of our Toyota service pros or do the work yourself, it’s important to clean your car every once in a while to keep it in tip-top shape! Of course it’s much easier to get a car detailing in Orlando, but we understand that some people would like to do the spring cleaning at home. This is why our Orlando Toyota service experts are sharing tips for spring cleaning with an at-home car detailing!
- Get rid of the trash: The first step in a car detailing is always to take out all of the trash in your car. We know that trash can accumulate easily, so make sure you’re thorough in this step. Get under and on the sides of your seat. Only keep what you absolutely need in the trunk of your car!
- Wipe down the surfaces: Instead of vacuuming next, we suggest wiping down all of the surfaces. This way, you can vacuum up the dirt and dust that gets swept from the dashboard onto the floors and seats.
- Vacuum the interior: When vacuuming, make sure to work from top to bottom. This means you should vacuum your seats first and then move down to the floors. Take out your floor mats first and vacuum them outside of the car!
- Clean the windows: Did you know that fog has a harder time sticking to clean windows? To avoid foggy windows in the spring, we suggest you use a car window cleaner, as some household products with ammonia can cause fog to stick to your windows even more!
Get your car ready for spring at our Toyota Service Center
A car detailing isn’t the only way you can prepare your car for spring. You may also need to bring it to our Orlando Toyota Service Center for some car maintenance. Along with routine car maintenance in Orlando, we can help you:
- Swap out your windshield wipers: Your windshield wipers have been working hard for you all winter, which is why you might need to change them for spring!
- Change your car tires: If you live in a location with colder climate, you may have snow tires on your car – don’t forget to switch them for spring.
- Lube the door hinges: Do your car doors sound squeaky? You may have to spray some lube on them to get them working smoothly and avoid premature wear.
Visit our Toyota Service Center in Orlando today at 16851 State Road 50. You can call (866) 454-1614 for more information or to schedule an appointment.