Are you familiar with the Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando? This new Toyota SUV is a world-class car with all of the luxuries you could want from your ride! However, it’s been through a lot of changes throughout the more than 60 years it’s been on the market! Just how different is this 2015 Toyota now? We’re giving you a look at this Toyota SUV then and now!
The Toyota Land Cruiser has a long history!
Like we said, the Toyota Land Cruiser has been around for more than 60 years. Did you also know that it’s the longest lasting series in the Toyota lineup? It’s easy to see how this new Toyota near Orlando has been able to stay around for all of these years! The Toyota Land Cruiser has been through a lot of changes to evolve to fit what drivers want. Just how much has this Toyota SUV near Orlando changed?
- When this Toyota SUV was first released in Japan in 1951, it was strictly a military vehicle! It was made for off-roading and was even used to scale mount Fiji! It also had a different name – the Toyota BJ.
- It didn’t take long for this new Toyota to hit the world-wide market. It was renamed the Toyota Land Cruiser and made its way to America in 1958! However, it didn’t start to gain much attention here until 1960, when it was completely redesigned.
- In 1960, the Model 40 Series was introduced. This series took the this tough new Toyota to new heights by focusing more on the comfort of the passengers! With this new focus, this Toyota SUV near Orlando became the best-selling vehicle in the Toyota lineup!
- The Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando got even better in the next generation, with the release of the FJ40 Series! This new Toyota became the most iconic model to join the Toyota lineup. It had a boxy design that looks much like the Toyota FJ Cruiser.
Explore the 2015 Toyota near Orlando today
When comparing the old Toyota Land Cruiser to the 2015 model, you’ll see a world of difference!
- Now, this 2015 Toyota near Orlando is flaunting a sleek style, which is a huge departure from the rough no-nonsense image it had before! This new Toyota has also grown quite a bit and can fit up to eight people inside!
- This iconic Toyota now is extremely luxurious with its first class interior! This Toyota SUV comes with leather-trimmed heated seats, a cooler box in the center console, four-zone climate control, and the smart key system!
- The one thing that has stayed the same about this Toyota SUV throughout the years is its commitment to performance! Even though it’s a luxury SUV, it’s still made for off-roading with features like a V8 engine, a Multi-Terrain Monitor, Multi-Terrain Select, and more!
Want to know more about this new Toyota? Visit us today at 16851 State Road 50. We’re located between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27. You can also give us a call at (888) 590-5090 for more information.