Are you thinking about getting rid of your old ride and getting a newer car? You can get top dollar for your old car by trading it in at our used car dealership in Orlando! We offer cash for cars, so you can get rid of your old ride and get into a newer car without much work on your part! However, if you want to ensure you get the most money possible for your used car, you can take a few steps to boost its trade in value!
How do we determine your car’s trade in value?
In order to increase your car’s trade in value, you may want to know how this number is determined. What factors can affect how much your used car is worth?
- Age – Newer car models are more popular and worth more money!
- Mileage – Vehicles with higher miles have a lower trade in value.
- Popularity – You’ll get more money for your car if the make and model is popular and desirable to buyers.
- Condition – The appearance and mechanical condition of the car is also taken into consideration when determining the value of your car!
Get the most money for your used car in Orlando
Like we said, you can always count on getting the money you deserve when you trade in your car at our Orlando used car dealership.
If you’re planning on getting ditching your old ride, you want to be sure it’s ready to get maximum trade in value! Here are some of our tips for boosting the trade in value of your used car in Orlando:
- Get your car detailed: If you want to up the resale value of your used car in Orlando, you may want to get it detailed. Your car will make a good impression if you make it look like-new again with a car detailing! The better condition your car is in, the higher its resale value will be.
- Get minor auto body repair: If you want your car to make a good impression, you should also take care of minor auto body repair. We don’t suggest you sink a ton of money into your used car before selling it, but you should take care of small issues. By spending a little bit of money to fix dings, scratches, and to replace light bulbs, you can raise the used car trade in value to get more money back!
- Take care of routine car maintenance: You should also bring your ride up to speed on car maintenance. This includes getting an oil change, tire rotation, and other routine car maintenance in Orlando. The condition of your car under the hood is just as important (maybe more) as its appearance. You can bring your service documentation with you to prove just how well you took care of your ride!
If you want to get an idea of how much your car is worth, you can visit the Toyota of Clermont website to get an estimate. You can also give us at 16851 State Road 50. We’re located between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27.