It doesn’t matter how old or new your car is; most drivers want it to last as long as possible so that they don’t have to invest in a different vehicle until they’re ready!
Helping your vehicle last as long as possible doesn’t have to be super hard. By keeping up with routine auto service in Leesburg, drivers can easily give their car the care it needs AND enjoy every trip they go on! Our Toyota Service Center in Leesburg is open every single day, which makes it easy for car owners to keep up with important routine maintenance!
If you’re at a loss when it comes to taking care of your car, we’re here to help. These ten tips are pretty simple to follow, but you’ll amazed at how much they can help your car!
• Oil: You’ve probably heard it time and time again, but checking and changing the oil can help your car’s engine last longer! On the other hand, ignoring oil changes can just as easily destroy the engine.
• Cooling system: Car fluid maintenance is important, and this includes the cooling system. Make sure it’s flushed once a year and that a mixture of 50/50 coolant and distilled water is used.
• Fluids: Don’t’ forget about the transmission and other fluids when it comes to time for some auto service to bet taken care of! Different fluids require different service intervals, so check the owner’s manual or ask your Toyota technician for more information.
• Cleaning: When cleaning your car, make sure to pay attention to the underside of the vehicle, too! It can help loosen up dirt and debris that over time might hurt your car.
• Detailing: When you do take the time to wash your car, be sure to follow it up with a coat of quality wax, and try to apply it every six months!
• Grease: Almost all the moving part inside of your vehicle need grease in order to perform properly.
Schedule some car service in Leesburg today!
The key to helping your car last long is regular auto service in Leesburg. While stopping by for routine maintenance may not always be your favorite task, we try to make it as affordable and easy as possible. Between the Toyota Service Coupons we feature, the free wi-fi at our location, and a shuttle service that will drop you off and pick you up at certain stores, you can easily stay productive even while you wait!
Ready to schedule an appointment so that your car can receive the care it needs to perform at its best? It’s easy! Give our Service Department a call at (866) 454-1614 to set up an appointment, or just stop by and visit us in person! Our Toyota Service Center is open every single day, which means there’s always a good time to visit us. Stop by our location at 16851 State Road 50 to give your car the service it needs!