If you’re anything like us, you like to keep your ride in pristine condition at all times! In addition to taking care of car maintenance in Orlando, our Orlando Toyota Service Center offers car detailing that can make your ride sparkle. This Orlando auto service is more than just running your vehicle through our car wash! Our techs clean out your ride (inside and out), paying attention to even the littlest detail in your car!
However, if you’ve wanted to take a gander at this Orlando car maintenance, Toyota of Clermont is teaching you how to perform this car maintenance in Orlando!
Learn how to detail your vehicle
Detailing your car can be a tedious job, which is why you should bring in your ride to our Toyota Service Center to get this car maintenance done. Nevertheless, our Toyota Service Center in Orlando would like to teach you the process of detailing your car. Check out the scoop!
Before detailing your car
Before you’re able to detail your vehicle, you’re going to have to gather a few tools to make this Orlando car maintenance easy. Grab the following materials:
- Cotton swabs
- A high-pressure washer
- Compressed air duster
- Carpet and upholstery
- Glass cleaner for the windows
- A vacuum cleaner
- Rags and cloth towels
Once you’ve acquired these materials, you can proceed to start this Orlando car maintenance.
Start this car maintenance with the inside of your vehicle (so you won’t dirty the exterior). Keep these tips in mind when you perform this car maintenance:
- Clean and clear out everything from the interior, including floor mats. Don’t disregard the trunk and empty everything out.
- Once you’ve cleared out everything, vacuum out the interior. Be very picky—get into every crevice and vacuum under the front seats.
- The next step is to vacuum the floor mat. If you have rubber floor mats, clean them with the high-pressure washer and leave them to dry with the sun while you clean your car. Otherwise, use a carpet cleaner to clean out your floor mats.
- Wash up the interior surfaces with a damp cloth and a mild cleaner. Use the compressed air duster to get out dirt from small cracks and crevices.
- Leave your seats spotless by using cleaner and blotting it with a damp sponge.
Once you’re done detailing the interior of your ride, you can move on to the outside of the car. Here are the steps you need to take to detail the exterior of your car:
- First, rinse off your car and wash it with a cleaning solution. The solution should be made specifically for cars!
- Rinse your car clean and if your ride is extra dirty and muddy, use the high-pressure washer to knock out stubborn dirt.
- Once you’re done cleaning it, wipe your car with clean towels. Afterwards, wax your car! Waxing it helps you protect your ride from the elements!
Visit our Toyota Service Center to get your ride clean
As you can see, detailing your car is not easy! If you would rather leave it up to the professionals, come visit our Toyota Service Center at 16851 State Road 50 or give our service center a call at 866-454-1614!