Have you started planning your holiday get-away yet? If the answer is yes, then you might want to make sure your car is ready for the road before you climb behind the wheel and hit the gas. Not sure what you need to do to make sure your vehicle is prepped? Our Toyota dealership near Orlando has the answers for you!
Auto service in Orlando can sometimes be a tricky thing to take care of. After all, how do you know what needs to be taken care of if you’re heading out on a long trip? Routine maintenance is important to pay attention to as it can help you avoid more expensive repairs further down the line. However, there are a few certain key elements that should be checked out before you start your holiday vacation.
Make sure your car is ready for the road with these six checks!
Sometimes holiday auto service in Orlando requires drivers or techs to check a few parts that might be easy to overlook. If you’re planning on doing some at-home auto care to get your ride ready for the trip you have planned, then make sure you take the time to check these parts!
• Headlights: Headlight lenses can get cloudy over time – especially if they’re plastic. This means that the headlight strength can be reduced, which can affect how well you can see when it’s late at night or if the weather has turned bad. If the headlights lenses need to be replaced, make sure you get this taken care of sooner rather than later.
• Air conditioning airflow: You might think that the AC isn’t an important feature to check before hitting the road, but bad airflow can indicate that some belts are worn or lose and need to be replaced. Get peace of mind by taking a few minutes to check it out!
• Engine temperature: If the engine temperature isn’t staying cool, then it’s possible some overheating is occurring or could occur. That’s definitely not a problem you want to run into while on the road!
• Tire pressure: Checking the tire pressure is so simple, but it can be incredibly easy to overlook. Correct tire pressure can help improve fuel economy as well as help prevent blow outs!
• Air and cabin filters: If these filters aren’t clean enough, then they become ineffective at removing impurities which reduce the quality of air inside the cabin!
• Oil level: Do you remember the last time your car received an oil change in Orlando? This is an important part of auto care that shouldn’t be ignored, no matter what time of the year it is!
Get your car ready for the holidays today!
If you’re excited for your family vacation this holiday season, make sure you can enjoy all the festivities by having a reliable vehicle that can take you where you need to go.
Schedule an auto service appointment today by calling our Service Department at (866) 454-1614!